They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so try kick starting your mornings with these protein pancakes. Perfect for that pre-workout energy hit, or for refueling post-workout.
- 25g Whey Matrix Protein Powder
- 100ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 50g porridge eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Add the oats to a blender and blitz until you have something that resembles a fine powder. Chuck in the protein powder, baking powder, egg, milk and cinnamon and blend everything together until you have a pancake batter.
- Heat a lightly oil frying pan over a medium heat, and pour the mixture in, using around one-quarter of the mix per pancake.
- Cook each pancake for around 50 seconds until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a flexible spatula, and flip it over to cook the other side.
- Serve with your choice of topping.