Everyone is different, for some, a couple of trips down the gym and they have a back befitting of The Hulk. But for many, building a back can be a long and hard task.
For adding mass there aren’t many better supplements than creatine, but that won’t work unless you do the right workouts, for the right muscle groups.
So here it is, FBI week 5.
Length of workout: As long as it takes!
Equipment needed: Pull up bar, barbell, dumbbells and a pull down machine
1. Deadlifts – 1 x 20, 2 x 10, 1 x 6
2. Chin ups – 3 x 8-10
3. Close grip pull down drop set – 3 x 10,8,6.
4. Single arm dumbell row: 5 x 5
5. Bent over row superset with Reverse fly: 3 x 12 of each
6. Lat pull down: 2 x 10 slow reps
Remember, if you subscribe to the blog you can win free samples!